Blarney castle

Blarney castle
This is why I am so eloquent (LOL)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thing13

Delicious is an awesome tool for social bookmarking offering features like tagging. I loved this feature because it was great for organization and finding similar sites. This can be used in research to easily decide different resources. I can see using this site when working with groups because the user is able to connect with other members that have tagged and bookmarked similar sites.
Normally when I bookmark a site it is attached to the computer that I would currently be using. With delicious I no longer have to worry about this issue. I can access my favorite sites from any computer.

1 comment:

  1. On Wednesday I'll be in a planning meeting regarding our school's IB units of inquiry. I plan to talk about Delicious then to let the teachers know how useful this can be for their research.

    ReplyDelete