Blarney castle

Blarney castle
This is why I am so eloquent (LOL)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thing 20

I have found some wonderful things on youtube that I would love to use in my library. Needless to say, I couldn't access youtube from my school. I was thrilled when someone introduced me to teachertube last year. I found many videos that are well done and great resources for the library. One of my problems is that I could literally spend hours looking through all of the videos and getting distracted by all there is to see. LOL




2 comments:

  1. I love that video! I posted it on something else, I think . . . but every time I watch it I can't help but smile! What great participation from the students! And I really like Teachertube, too - such a wide variety of educational material available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this video too! I think that someone from this class( it may have been you) had suggested it in a discussion post. I have been playing it for my kids and they LOVE it! I can't tell you how many times a day they ask to hear it.

    ReplyDelete